Project Development Cell (PDC):
1. Nodal Officer: Dr. Alka Sharma, Scientist G, Department of Biotechnology
2. DBT Representatives (Dr. Kalaivani Ganesan, Scientist E and Dr. Rajesh Ghangal, Scientist C)
3. BIRAC Representatives (Dr. Manish Diwan, Head - Strategic Partnership & Entrepreneurship Development and Dr. Bhuvnesh Shrivastava, Manager -
Make -in-India Facilitation Cell)
4. Invest India Representative (Ms. Srividhya, Sector Head)
PDC has been set up to:
Facilitate investments in the Biotechnology sector by providing facilitation mechanism in the Government of India department working on the sector
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Review list of potential investors.
2. Interact with potential investors and associate State Governments.
3. Identify suitable clusters / geographic locations.
4. Fast-track project implementation.
5. Facilitation and Redressal- pertaining to regulatory & policy to facilitate investments
For any queries, please contact us at:biotech[dot]pdc[at]investindia[dot]org[dot]in